Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Security Upgrades

Over this last week, I've added a new SSL Certificate and made some other changes that will ensure customer information while shopping & checking out is kept safe from hackers. I've also made some changes to the back office so hackers will have a VERY hard time to get into my private files to snag customer information. Any security feature available for the platform I'm using has been added & will be updated as new releases come out.

Next I plan on revamping the store's look and adding features to make shopping easier including a wish list that you can save for later. I will also be adding "how to" pages for customers to explain all the features available and how to use them.

Did you know that as a customer, you can have multiple shipping addresses for easy gift giving?

Special Yule items coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment