Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Uh...Grand Opening?

Ok, so obviously I'm a little behind on my list. The Grand Opening of my physical store was supposed to be on the 21st of this month. What happened?

Well, I started having some health challenges that basically caused severe pain and made me home bound for days at a time. The days I wasn't home bound, I was trying to catch up on errands and enjoy my family.

On top of that, we had some monetary challenges due to the economy (isn't everyone?) and I didn't want to put more financial stress on us by opening up a store that might not break even within the first year.

I will be revising my To Do list to reflect new deadlines in the near future. Just as soon as I can figure out what will work for my family & I realistically.

Thank you to all who have supported me in my venture and to all who are continuing to do so. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment