Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Local Residents=Shipping Discount

Wow! It's been a busy couple of months for me. We had a family reunion at the end of July and then August was full of preparations for the kids going back to school. I've also been enjoying some quiet time so I can get geared up for the fall holidays. My youngest son just turned 5 and we had a party for him this past weekend with 80 balloons (I have a blister from tying them all!), a pinata, a lot of friends, and good food. The kids all seemed to have fun and the adults played "Balloon War." Also, my husband is now working in town so I have help on the home front and (hopefully) this means I can get more accomplished.

On to the news! Local residents of the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area can now take advantage of half-price shipping on orders $20.00 or more. Just enter discount code 65B9FS when checking out. Unfortunately, due to the fact I don't carry large inventory, I am unable to offer 100% free shipping.

However, in the near future, I will be offering certain items for free pick-up or delivery in the local area. I will also have a USPS mailing option at a very low rate for the local area.

Not sure if you're considered "local?" Post a comment or send me an email and I'll be happy to let you know.

I hope everyone had a Joyous Mabon!

No comments:

Post a Comment