Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

php/MySQL adept needed!

I need some help with the store. I have some features I want to add but I need to add a mySQL database and do some simple coding. I've been learning php as I go since I opened the store. I have instructions and codes pre-written, I just need someone who knows php/mySQL and can put them in for me. Every time I do anything major like that, I crash the store and have to get my server provider to reinstall it for me from a back up. Hey, at least I'm smart enough to make a back up first.

So... is there anyone out there who's willing to help me out? Terms of payment can be discussed. I'll even trade for items from the store or incense or whatever. I just need this done and I know I'm not the person to do it.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment