Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Handmade & Unique Items

I've been saying this to my friends for a while now and I figure it's about time to say it to the world: I don't want my store to be a typical "cauldron & candle" store.

I want quality handmade items and unique gifts that you can't find anywhere else. Or at least not anywhere else in my area. I want anyone to be able to come into my store and find the perfect gift for their hard-to-shop-for Aunt or their annual work Christmas gift exchange. I don't want to cater to just Pagans. Especially as most Pagans are self-sufficient or already have as many cauldrons and brooms as they need. Of course, there are those who collect such items and I want them to be able to find unique and new brooms in my store too.

I don't want to say too much here as this is a public blog and I don't want to give too much of my ideas away before they become reality. Competition is a good thing but I don't want to compete against myself by giving my competitors and edge. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment