Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lemonade Award

Aaawww! My new friend Sarah gave me the Lemonade Award for "Postive Attitude Blog." She's so good-hearted and kind and I am honored to know her. Thank you!
I've decided to nominate the following blogs for the Lemonade Award:

Karny Life, For being my friend, for showing me the coolest techiques in art, and for always having time for a cup of cofee and a bit of a chat.

Year of Plenty, For taking the plunge and letting the rest of us watch as they create a self-sustaining lifestyle in the middle of a large Northwestern city.

Altered Art and Stuff, Just because I find your art inspiring! I just found your blog and love it so far!

Sandy's Soap Box, An amazing woman who went from making soap in the corner of her kitchen to having her own shop. Her story reminds me that I can get there too.

If you've been nominated and you want to pass on the award, here's what you do:

1. Display the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs that show great attitude.
3. Link your nominees with your post & let them know via comment that they're lemonaded.
4. Link the post to the person who gave you the award!

2 comments:

  1. OH & I forgot! Thanks for the award! I did have my coffee, but today I think I need MORE than usual! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete