Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Something I realized today

I don't have a tag line. Or a slogan or a motto or anything like that. I need to have a brainstorming session to make one up, I guess. I know it's part of the business plan and I should have something to throw on a business card, flyer or sign.
  • Practically Magical Gifts
  • For the Metaphysical Home
  • The Practical and Magical Home

Hmmm...I'm getting nowhere fast. Okay, so what do I sell? What is my target? (Also questions that will be answered in the business plan - if I ever get enough time to actually sit down for more than 10 minutes and think.)

Let's see: I sell tools to be used in Pagan rituals, little trinkets and gifts that's suitable for pretty much anyone, handmade bath and body products, incense, candles, some jewelry, some clothing....well, the store is looking quite bare actually since my ex-partner and I purged a bunch of items that weren't quite what we wanted. But I'm slowly adding things each week.

My target customer: any Pagan or metaphysicalist, any person looking for a unique gift for a housewarming, bridal shower, wedding gift, birthday or Christmas gift.

So my tag needs to target pretty much anyone and everyone looking to buy something really unique for themselves or a loved one.

I'll have to come back to this as the family is about ready to head out the corn mazes for a day of getting lost (not hard for me to do without the maze) and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment