Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

News & Updates

A bunch of news lately!

First off, after almost 5 years, I've decided to shut the website down. I was making more money attending local shows as a vendor than I was through the website. Plus the cost of owning the website was outrageously expensive compared to its income. So, it was a bittersweet moment last month when the site officially closed.

However, I am in the process of making a store site through Google and I have one started at Facebook's Payvement Mall. As soon as the kids are in school, I'll be getting down and dirty with both of these sites to get them up and running. It's a slow process for me. Those of you who know me personally will know that I take on a lot and then things have to be shuffled around to make room. Unfortunately, it's usually my store that gets sent to the back of the line.

And some good news! I will be attending the Spokane's Metaphysical Research Society's fall fair as a vendor. The fair is on October 20th, 10am-4pm. $20 gets you in the door and you get as many readings and healings as you have time for. If you're looking for anything specific or special, please let me know as soon as possible and I'll be sure to have a selection there for you.

I have been debating about being a vendor at the Spokane Holistic Chamber of Commerce and the Coeur d'Alene Holistic Chamber of Commerce fall fairs. Both have pretty hefty vendor fees. But I did really well at both of them last year so the chances are good I'll be going. The Spokane HCC's fair is November 10th. No word on when (or if) Coeur d'Alene HCC is having a fair this fall. I will keep you posted!

I think that's it for now. It's been a whirlwind of a life this year and I thank you all for your support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment