Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Great Debate

I've been thinking.... I know, it's scary.  But I've been debating about changing my store up a bit and just carrying those items that are hard to find or unique.  This means I won't carry any of the more common items that you can find at just about any store, online or otherwise.  I'm not sure it's a good move for me.  But keeping up with the wholesalers' inventory is a never ending task and I am barely able to do that.  Which is part of the reason I don't post very much here.  Or send out newsletters on time.

IF I go unique, I will still keep my accounts with the wholesalers open so I can have some of the common items at the trade shows and eventually be able to carry them in my shop.

Does anyone have an opinion either way?

No comments:

Post a Comment