Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is it spring yet?

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for spring! This winter has been horrendous over most of the world and the weather has taken a serious toll on my family's health.  We've all been sick in some form or another since Halloween.  It has definitely not been fun.

This month, I'm offering a special for returning customers and FaceBook followers who post comments.  If you're a previous customer, you should be receiving an email very soon with the details.

My goals have flown out the window from when I first started this blog, haven't they? Lately I've been focusing more on my health and my family than the store. So I've decided to set a new goal.  I'm going to post on the blog and FaceBook once a week for the next 6 weeks.  Then after that, hopefully it will be a natural habit and I'll be able to keep you all informed.

Another goal I'm starting is to make sure to add new items to the website each month.  I have access to thousands of items but it takes time to put them on the site.  Then there's the items that are no longer available for one reason or another and they need to be removed from the site.  It's a lot of work!  So I'm starting small with a goal to review current offerings and add at least 5 new items once a month.

What would you like to see on the store?  What do you normally shop for when shopping online metaphysical stores?  Incense?  Oils?  Herbs?  Cauldrons?  Athames?  Wands?  Give me some ideas for February's new items, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment