Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Colors and Fonts

One of my customers said that sometimes the font on my site is a little hard to read. I completely agree with her. I spent some time - almost 3 days - a couple months ago changing the colors on the store. I know I still have some work to do on it but it's a little challenging. I have to do it in the code - I don't have the WYSIWYG editors for my site. Well, I have one, but it's a pain in the butt to use and I've found that I'm getting to know the code quite well.

Today I need to meet the disaster cleanup guys so they can take our damaged items away to see if they can repair anything. I have no idea when they'll be here so I don't want to get too involved in a project. I think I'll be working on the colors and fonts later this week and hopefully get that issue resolved.

I'll let you know when I'm done so you can check it out and give me your honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment